I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

Thursday, August 09, 2007

'Twas a brave moment in time

I was looking for luggage in the basement for my Puerto Rico trip next week...and I found a little memoir. I think it had to be written in the final days of my elementary youth. I will share with you all my favorite part.

Special Memories of Texas

"Some special memories of Texas are imporant, special events that have happened throughout my lifetime. The most special and memorial event that has happened throughout my life was being born. Being born was very special because that gave me a chance to have a life. Thanks to my parents I can do many things with my soul."

Now if that isn't my life calling...I don't know what is. Time to go, I have a lot of offering to the world to do!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Travel the World with Me said...

no joke...brazil is really cool. looking forward to going to buenes aires. link to me. =) we can be buddies!

14/11/07 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter