I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Reading Buddies week 1
My Reading Buddies program begins this week. I am a nervous wreck! But my hopes are that the kids' reactions to progress parallel something of this sort:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFLkIcwveA8
Wish me luck!
posted by Amy @
6:03 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
About Me
Name:
Amy
Location:
United States
View my complete profile
These people just babble
White Lindsey
Uyen
Perry
Diana
Claire
Lynn
Evie
Lindsey B
Angeline H
Brian's Travels
Paul's Book Blog
Linkages
My LIVEJOURNAL
PostSecret
Study Abroad 2005
Fairy Killers Anonymous
White Ninja
Explosm.net
Overheard in NY
Overheard in the Office
El Mercurio
Lonely Planet
Previous Posts
Daily doses of amusement
Charter Miscommunications
Survival of the angry and uncooperative
Food for thought
Life of the giftless
Best name for a town EVER
Introduction to my new position
My boobies are a treasure chest
Survival of the Fittest
Brush that dirt off yo shoulder
Free
Hit
Counter
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home